Pattern: BurdaStyle’s Peasant Blouse #112A 04/2010
Modification: I wanted to turn this pattern into a dress, so I lengthened the pattern and also decided to remove one of the tiered of ruffles at the top. See the modification post here.
Fabric: For the body of the dress and one of the tiers, I used some scrap quilting cotton. Then for the other tier I used a complimentary white satin fabric to add dimension and sheen. See the sewing pose here.
Notes: All I can say is that I love this dress, I love how it is off the shoulder, I love that it looks great with a belt, and I love that I sewed it together so quickly. Also side note is that the scrap white satin fabric was left over from a wedding jumpsuit I sewed within a week!