Pattern: BurdaStyle’s Multi-Wear Dress #106A 07/2018
Modification: For this dress I did a lot of cropping. I cropped the hem (since I’m short) and I also cropped some length off the tie bands as I thought they were quite long. I also eliminated the center back zipper since the jersey I used was so starchy I didn’t need it!
Fabric: When I was thinking about the fabric for this dress I knew I didn’t want a boring solid fabric. All I can think about when I see these dress styles are ugly bridesmaid dresses in all the solid colors of the rainbow – so I needed a print. To keep things still neutral I ended up going with this black, white, and grey printed jersey from King Textiles in Toronto.
Notes: This was my June 2018 Mash Up project and you can see my sewing posts here in parts one and two.